By purchasing a theme or any other digital product from this website you confirm that you have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions described below.
For customers from Germany: Here you find the full German version of the terms and conditions
§ 1 Scope
(1) These General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter: GTC) apply to all of Seller’s online store contracts between
Der PRiNZ – WordPress Themes and Digital Media
Proprietor: Michael Oeser
D-35083 Wetter-Mellnau (Germany)
(hereinafter: the Seller)
and the Customer/Consumer
These GTC apply regardless of whether the Purchaser is a consumer, business entity or merchant.
(2) All agreements between the Purchaser and the Seller in connection with the contract result in particular from these terms and conditions, Seller’s order confirmation in writing and Seller’s acceptance of the purchase. By purchasing a WordPress theme package, the Purchaser is entitled to the use of a theme or themes for residential and commercial purposes (i.e. the Purchaser’s or Purchaser’s clients’ projects) as often as the Purchaser or the Purchaser’s clients may require. The included support is strictly limited to themes that have been purchased via this website (or via the English version at www.der-prinz.com) and the person (Purchaser) that purchased the product or products.
(3) Decisive is the valid version of the GTC at the date of contractual agreement. The Seller is entitled to change the content of these General Terms and Conditions, with the consent of the Purchaser, if the change, with regard of Seller’s interest, is acceptable for the Purchaser. The authorization to the contractual amendments shall be deemed granted if the Purchaser does not object of the change in writing within four (4) weeks of receipt of the notified change. The Seller pledges to provide the Purchaser with the amendment notice and to point out the consequences resulting of the Purchaser’s non-objection to this alteration.
The Seller is entitled to transfer rights and obligations under this Agreement to any third party or parties (transfer of contract). In the event of the transfer of contract the Purchaser shall have the right to terminate the contract for serious reasons without previous notice.
(4) The Seller does not accept different conditions of the Purchaser. This statement is valid even if the Seller does not explicitly contradict its inclusion.
§ 2 Conclusion of Contract
(1) The presentation and promotion of products in the Seller’s online shop does not represent a binding offer to conclude a purchase agreement.
(2) Placing an order via the online store by clicking the “Buy Now” button the Purchaser is placing a legally binding order. The Purchaser is bound to the order for a period of two (2) weeks after the order is placed; the Purchaser’s existing right under § 3 to cancel his order remains unaffected.
(3) The Seller will confirm receipt of the Purchaser’s online order, placed via the Seller’s online store, immediately by e-mail. Receipt such an e-mail is not a binding acceptance of the order, unless, in addition to the confirmation of receipt of the order, the acceptance of the order is included at the same time.
(4) A contract is only binding when the Seller accepts the Purchaser’s order by sending a letter of acceptance or by delivery of the goods ordered.
(5) If delivery of the ordered goods is not possible, the Seller refrains from a declaration of acceptance. In this case a contract does not materialize. The Seller will inform the Purchaser without delay and refund immediately payments already effected.
§ 3 Right of Withdrawal
(1) If the Purchaser is a consumer (i.e. a natural person placing the order for a purpose which can neither be attributed to the Purchaser’s commercial nor independent professional activity), the Purchaser is granted the right of withdrawal as laid down by law.
(2) If the consumer applies his Right of Withdrawal as outlined under paragraph (1), he shall have to bear the regular costs of the return of the delivered and ordered goods subject to the condition that the delivered and ordered goods are the same and the price of the goods does not exceed a value of € 40.00 or at a higher price at the time of revocation no payment or contractually agreed partial payment was made.
(3) In addition to the Purchaser’s Right of Withdrawal rules apply, which are set out in detail by the following Conditions